What We Inspect and Why
Buying a home is a large investment, so it’s important to make sure you know the condition before buying. We take pride in providing all our clients with a thorough inspection and detailed report.
A home inspection is an objective visual examination of the home’s accessible structure, systems, and components. Our General Home inspection includes all of the following areas of the home, as long as they are visible and safely accessible to the inspector:
- Foundation, crawlspace, basement
- Roof, chimney, guttering
- Exterior, siding, trim, doors, windows
- Interior, ceiling, walls, floors
- Electrical panels and devices
- Plumbing systems and fixtures
- Heating and cooling systems
- Fixed appliances
Each General Home Inspection performed by Integrity Property Inspections LLC. adheres to the strict Standards of Practice outlined by InterNACHI.